Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Grateful That I'm Met You


Assalamualaikum 

After watched all Hospital Playlist episodes, there's nothing I would regret it. It was a whole package contains a lot happiness, love, laugh and lesson to learn in life. Another bonus is, they gave us band performance and real voice of the actors. I can't say anything anymore, because it was amazing watching the actor singing and band performing besides acted with their colleagues. 

All the soundtracks are old songs and remake by some singer and performed by the doctor's band, what a fully loaded content :) I really love everything about this drama, thank you so much PD Shin and Writer Lee. I can't wait to see the season 2 of this drama, although I can't forget and move on easily from the last episode. And as a fangirl of Yoo Yeon Seok, I'm very happy and beyond words. One day, I wished that I wanted him as a father or if he had a scene taking care child, and guess what? He portrayed as warm-hearted pediatric, I'm crying over mountain T.T

In the whole wide world
for a very long time
Out of all the people
I will only love you

In the whole wide world
for a very long time
Out of all the people
I am grateful that I met you
*Mido and Parasol - Confession is Not Flashy

See you
Wassalam

No comments: