Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Everything Will Be Okay in Your Age

Assalamualaikum

I always have a long list of korean dramas. So, everyday in the afternoon I always getting rush to go home just to watch my drama on the list. Any drama like on going or complete, I watch them by turns alternately. There's one of complete drama I watched, my favorite genre of drama, slice of life. The title is "Be Melodramatic", 3 girls are bestfriend and they have their own carrier, life and love. Because one and another thing, they're now living under the same roof and the story about them in their 30s begin.


I love the story plot about this drama. This drama tell you to think about how you face a problem in your own way and in your mature age. The girls in this drama are having their own situation, but the point is how to handle your emotion and your act in front of people. I love how they react to a problem, but for me, Eun Jung has a different situation. She suffered a lot after her boyfriend died, she's always hallucinated about her boyfriend is beside her and talked to her. After some time, she realized that she's not okay and she agreed to come to a psychiatrist. 

I know how Eun Jung felt. I've felt it too. I know the feeling when someone we love left us and gone forever. I've been in my worst time too, I was helpless and feeling sad all day. Every day was like a nightmare to me, I thought that I can't get through that time. However, I get up and I intended to change myself. I can't live like this forever. I need to keep moving too. So, I tried hard to change myself to be a better person I could. I don't want myself drowning from sadness anymore. I need to prove to myself that I can do it, I can pass this situation too.  


It's not easy I guess, but I hope someday I'll tell myself "hey, we've been experienced this situation, calm down and do it on your way". I tried to calm myself in every situation, eventhough I always want to show my emotion too, but I can handled it now.

See you 
Wassalam

No comments: