Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Never Get Tired to Imagining Holiday

Assalamualaikum

For the past months, I have to declare myself that I owned a new ability. Which means I'm moving forward in this situation hhaha what a proud me, such a hard achievement but not.

Well, the ability is I can imagined and planned holiday well, although works at office are hectic as usual hhahah 🤣🤣🤣 what a stupid ability but don't know why I love fantasizing myself at the beach, hearing the sounds of the sea, finding sea shells and many more things to do at the beach. Beside beach, I also imagined myself hiking a mountain with my spoiled-friend who always get me mad in every journey we've been through. And also, I'm checking flights for city tour, as well as location for a cheap shopping, good food and photo spot.


If my brain is fully loaded with works, I need to do something to refreshing my mind again. What I always do is, imagining holiday, wohoooo! That's free, you don't need to check your wallet because it makes you happy eventhough just imagine your favorite place to go. Well, I can't think too far about my plan, because we don't know this pandemic period. But for some reason, it's not bad to make plans now if the pandemic is over soon.

Almost half a year, I can't go anywhere. But I know this is for safety reason, not only me but for all of us. But yeah, it's kinda boring to say: I need holiday, but it's true, we're really need holiday soon after this pandemic, anywhere to make us stay sane.

See you
Wassalam

No comments: