Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

After Quarantine Bucket List

Assalamualaikum

I have so many thoughts in my head but sometimes I can't express well or explained the detail. But if I do have time, I guess I have to write it down right away. So, after being quarantine for so long and I can't count the days I've been spent to, finally I got some ideas to do a bucket list after quarantine is over.

1. Travelling, there's sooo much I like to do when I was going out, specially when the city or country got my attention. Every spot is the view I need to keep as memories, even if it's only a house number or zebra cross, because I love taking pictures when I was travelling.

2. Mall Hopping, first thing first after this quarantine over is going to the mall, even after work hours, without thinking twice, I'm going all alone. Just because I love malls that doesn't mean I always shopping every time I go there. I just love the atmosphere and sightseeing around the stores 🤣

3. Walk the Talk, I always love walking around the city while talking about life or something like light conversation that doesn't need to think hard. I prefer walking near the park, something greenish like a huge field with trees or while hunting for interesting photo spot or if an artist ever took a photo in some specific place.


4. Cafe-ing, I'm not that kind of person who always hanging out but if I do, I prefer sit in the corner in a cafe while sipping a hot chocolate or tea, taking pictures around me and looking through the window.

5. Reading Comics in a Bookstore, I love the smell of a bookstore and sometimes they're playing classic song or hits song at the time. Aaandd, I love the smell of a new book, it's kind of a new spirit for me to open the new page of the book hhaha

6. Going on concert, hell yeaahh (?) We missed to screaming out loud right? Singing and screaming together with the singer and people we share the same taste. I just miss the crowd at the venue while waiting in line for opening gate time and starting to make friends with strangers around me.

So, yeah that's the thing I want to do after quarantine, for now actually, because I can't think what else I want to do, well this quarantine period got me stuck and super lazy that I won't move even an inch from my bed except for work. But, I hope this pandemic is really over, for sure. We can't do anything or doing our daily routine like before, let's just pray and hope we can get this through. Stay safe earth, stay safe people, see you when I see you :)

See you
Wassalam

No comments: