Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Quarantine Random Thoughts

Assalamualaikum

Over than 2 months I did an activity around office and home, every single day. I never going out again, even in weekend. If I go out, that's probably because I had to buy some daily supplies, specially when it comes to Ramadhan. I have to checked my last stocks tidbits and some snacks for me to chew in midnight hhahah :)

Well, some event had me think hard twice. At first, some of my friends were fired, not only in my office but in other places too. It's definitely because of the Covid-19 effect, some business not doing well and they had to cut operational costs. Some office are still open but due to Covid-19 effect they're cut business hours, so that the worker can go home earlier and they're avoiding meeting or gathering that involves many people. 

After doing nothing at home even after works, just sleeping soundly and snacking all the time, I already make plans for holiday which is I don't even know when this pandemic is over hhahha too long being in quarantine had me hallucination and fantasize a lot about the holiday itself. And, it gives me a strong intention to make wish or bucket list after quarantine. 

Well yeah, everybody wants go out without worry and so do I. I miss travelling too, I miss going out and I miss going on concert. I didn't know exactly when I can do this activity but with just making plan and writing the bucket list had me smile all day long. I can't wait to go out again, yeaayyy...

See you 
Wassalam

No comments: