Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Unfriend Situation

Assalamualaikum

Well, uhm... there's time when people suddenly looking for you. At first, I thought that for no reason. But then I tried to think and understand something, maybe because one of them is the trigger or something they talked about you. Well, maybe for another reasons, I don't want to know, that's their business.

I have friends, I do. I don't know why or how, but as time goes by, it's natural selection that as we get older, the circle of our friends are lessen one by one. The only stay maybe we can call them "best friend", the others we can call them "just friend".

I realize that I'm not that perfect type of a best friend, I do. But, something you should know that I don't mind to deleting some people who are toxic and disrespecting my life. I don't mind to unfriend people who only cares about themselves. I don't like people who came when they need something, then gone when they don't need me anymore. Such a !@#$% (sorry 😁)

As I get older, I'm not that selective to make friends. I enjoyed every single part of making friends with anyone. But, for some reason I have boundaries. My hands are welcome to everyone, as long as they're being nice. I don't mind, I don't care and I don't give a fuck to deleting people in my life. I  have learn the hard way, the less I have friends, the more I know who is the most valuable for me.

See you
Wassalam

No comments: