Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Stay At Home

Assalamualaikum

The Covid-19 news spread widely around the world. So many suspect and positive patients are quarantine, and the rest of us isolating ourselves at home for 2 weeks or maybe over than 2 weeks. Some of us work from home and work by shifting with others too. Well, while me, work from home and shifting not applicable for me, at least. I can't work from home if a lot of my works are stacked at the office. I can't take them all, my room is already full with my stuffs, kpop stuffs, yeah you know :p

Another case is, from now on and everyday during the Covid-19, my office provide shuttle from home to work and vice versa. They intended to decrease our contact with strangers, public transportation and public places. I just know that the purpose of work from home and shifting for lessen the populated of workers in a office or building. By decreasing populated workers and physical contact with others and anything else, I hope we are not contaminated with the virus as long as we keep clean ourselves, right?


Staying at home is a heaven for some people but you'll get bored if you stay doing nothing. For me, I get bored easily, mostly because I can't go out without feeling anxious. Why would I go out if I'm not feeling happy? We're going out to boost up our mood, right? We're take a walk to get a good mood, too, right?

Oh my Goddddd, puhleaseeee let me live without feeling worried of the virus 😭😭😭 Hope this get better by day, this shall pass too. Stay safe everyone, stay at home and stay cool 😉

See you
Wassalam

No comments: