Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Things We Can't Repeat



Assalamualaikum

This song got viral on Tiktok and kinda catchy to me, hhaha :P But you know, this is very easy listening. Some users leave comment on youtube as Covid-19 is spread out, and saying "Put your hands in mine? Government suggest to do social distancing", hahhaha...that hits really hard.

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

Well, I have called you darlin' and I'll say it again, again
So kiss me 'til I'm sorry, babe, that you are gone and I'm a mess
And I'll hurt you and you'll hurt me and we'll say things we can't repeat
*PUBLIC - Make You Mine

See you
Wassalam

No comments: