Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Baby We Go Wild


Assalamualaikum

It's been too long to stay at home, ughh..I can say that I'm a "homebodies", people who love to stay at home doing nothing but staying at home for too long can be boring too. At least, there was time if I get bored, I can go to anywhere anytime. But for now, going out is prohibited and it's a humiliation if you get caught. 

So, for entertaining myself during this isolation period, I caught some new songs on Youtube and yeayyy...found this "Bruce Lee,..Bruce Lee..." thing. I'm so amazed with this group, can't believe Taeyong and Mark are busy with new schedule with NCT 127, while not long ago their busy with Super M's schedule in America.

Baby we go wild
One two seven squad
We ain’t never gonna stop
Even if we can’t see the end, just go

I throw a straight punch right left
New thangs new thangs new thangs
I throw a straight punch right left Bruce Lee
I’m flying around all day long Bruce Lee
*NCT 127 - Kick It

See you
Wassalam

No comments: