Pages

Friday, July 13, 2018

Let Me Apologize

 

Assalamualaikum

I heard this song because Adam Levine voice is sexy hhahah :) and I don't know why I love the broken-hearted lyrics even if the music sounds fun or upbeat, I love to play it again and again. Fyi, somehow it still stuck and I always questioning myself: Why would he choose "Maroon 5" instead of his name? Up till now I just know his name not his band (sorry, my bad)

Oh, let me apologize
I'll make up, make up, make up, make up for all those times
Your love, I don't wanna lose
I'm beggin', beggin', beggin', beggin', I'm beggin' you

Wait, can you turn around, can you turn around?
Just wait, can we work this out, can we work this out?
Just wait, can you come here please? 'Cause I wanna be with you
*Maroon 5 - Wait

See you
Wassalam

No comments: