Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

You're Happy Without Me


Assalamualaikum

During the Eid, when me and my family drive to uptown we're listening to my brother's playlist which is very easy listening and sounds miserable too. After a long search to get some info from the singer, now I knew it. The singer is Labrinth which is his stage name and his real name is Timothy Lee McKenzie and he is a British musician. Well yeah, that's really the answer to my question this whole time. When I was wondering why does his voice so catchy to my ear and very british accent, but then I denied because mostly singer I heard recently are from USA. 

So, this one is a very heartbroken song I ever heard during my holiday. But why would I feel heartbroken when I feel blessed with the Eid vibes around me? You know what, I don't know either why. Just listening to the song makes me really into it. I enjoyably listening this song over and over again.

And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me
*Labrinth - Jealous

See you
Wassalam

No comments: