Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

I Knew It

Assalamualaikum

Charlie Puth is one of my favorite male singer >.< Why so? Because I love his voice, really really love his songs and his performance on stage. First, when I heard him in featuring song with Wiz Khalifa, in See You Again, which reminds me of Paul Walker, I don't know why I felt sad. When his part, I almost cried because I remember very well about Paul Walker, I'm a fan of Paul Walker which is, he's the one that inspired me from my childhood until now. I guess Charlie Puth has an unique way to take me very deep to exploring his world, his imagination, and his works through his voice. Thank you, and I really love your new song, keep the good work!

I know that dress is karma, perfume regret
You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine
And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect?
But you're not coming home with me tonight

You just want attention
You don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention
I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you
*Charlie Puth - Attention

See you
Wassalam

No comments: