Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

You're My Type

Assalamualaikum

Last time I watched Avengers: Endgame, I remembered that Chris Evans I knew is a teenage boy I've seen on tv. The first Evans' movie I've ever watched is The Perfect Score, which the first movie he partnered with Scarlett Johansson. After that, I watched The Nanny Diaries and Cellular. Then, Fantastic Four 1 and 2, Push and I never watched his movie again until 2011, I've seen him in What's Your Number with Anna Faris. After this movie, he got contracted for MCU movies. 

I don't know why, but I'd like to say that my heart touched when I saw him in Gifted, released in 2017. He portrayed an uncle who battling a custody of his niece, between his mother, the niece's grandmother. In every Evans' movie I watched, Gifted really gave me huge surprised because I saw him like an uncle who's really love and trying to protect his niece, he's scared that he will ruin her future. In my opinion, he's just trying to make a normal life for his niece, an ordinary plans for her daily life, but he also care about her education, social life, and behavior. 


I have no other words to describe this movie, but Evans' really gave me an ideal type of a husband, someday hhahaha 😁 I love seeing him disciplined Mary, his niece. I love his rules to get Mary's attention. And I really touched when he hugged Mary like his own daughter, so lovely ❤. So yeah, Chris Evans is my type. My ideal-husband-type :)



Here's my conclusion: if you want to see Chris Evans acting, or a family movie far from superheroes thing, you should watch Gifted, he's already a superhero for his niece, also he's my bias wrecker! I love you Capt, no, I love you Chris Evans. See you in other movie really soon :)

See you
Wassalam

No comments: