Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Your Life, Your Goals

Assalamualaikum

Kinda miss writing again, with full of emotions and spirit of the writing blog. I tried. I do and I did, ha! This one is really need time, like...I work in the morning, doing something with my phone in the afternoon, watching and scrolling at night, so I guess writing is an activity I need to do between the main three I've done these days. 

Some people I've met, even randomly people, they have plans for their lives, their future and their goals. I don't explain any of them but we all do that right? So, yeah, I have mine too. But, what's the most obtacles you have to reach your goals? Me? I have a lot. Not only about money and time, but chance too. Yep, I've lost many chances in my life. After that, I realized something, I must have another plan.

Well, yeah, it's not that easy thou. But, believe or not, after many failure and lost chances in life, I've learn and got many plans already in mind. If plan A didn't work, then I need to do my plan B. If B didn't work, then I should go for C. Seems easy? Not that easy, because I thought for long time to get these plans. 

So, for anyone out there, don't be dissapointed if your plans didn't work like you wanted to be. Don't listen to anyone who's trying to let you down. Just be brave, believe and be ready to reach your goals. Cheers to every fighter out there!

See you
Wassalam

No comments: