Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Is This Really The End?

Assalamualaikum

So, it's me, again (of course). I've been too much taking break from the movies, specially from cinema. My healing weekend starts and always ends with korean drama, nothing else. And that's the reason which makes me lazier to go out from the bed all day long. 

Last time I go to the cinema, I watched Avengers: Endgame. I, uhm, really late to speak about this, but hey everybody got the spoiler, right? So do I. When I was told that some heroes are dead, which makes me even more depressed not watching it on the premiere day, I really hope it's not Iron Man who is dead in the movie. But, I was wrong, Iron Man is really dead. I just, I, uhm, how am I supposed to tell you about this when I, myself not ready yet to face the truth?


Some news are spreading around the world saying that, this movie is really the end of the contract for some avengers casts. Oh no! It's like you have to say goodbye but your heart not ready to say the words, so sad. Iron Man was the first superhero I adore, with Tony Stark as the alter ego, the man behind the suit. And I really love how Robert Downey Jr portrayed Tony Stark and Iron Man as the same character which he always describes himself in the movie: genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Really annoying, right? But I caaaan't hate him, every negative side he has, it's blew me up with one thing: he's genius. That's all. 

I really love RDJ, Tony Stark and Iron Man. I Iove them all. But, I can't accept the reality that I can't see them in any MCU movies anymore. If I was casted in the movie, maybe I'm the only person who cried like hell hhahaha 


I love you 3000 Tony Stark,

I love you 3000 Iron Man,
You left good memories to my heart, no one can beat you and argue with you like Tom and Jerry, except Captain America :)

See you

Wassalam

No comments: