Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

Better I Move to Another Place

Assalamualaikum

Last night, I was watching Avengers Infinity War. It was soooo many people there. I thought that it maybe little quiet because I chose the second day not the first day or the premiere day, because... I know that day was the very hectic and I can't. 


So, I was really happy and very excited because I saw Iron Man again ❤ Don't know why but he's really got my attention since day one of the Iron Man first movie hhahah :) and also Doctor Strange, I love his accent, I do. And uhmm... to be honest, I really impressed by Wakanda. The King, the Dora Milaje, the Tribe, the Technology, and also the environment made in Wakanda. 

Once we step outside the cinema, I told my friend,"I wish I live in Wakanda. Better if I move soon as possible. I hate being in this earth, so boring". But he said,"People who lived there are black, you're not accepted there. Beside, they're all have skills, what do you have to survive and stay alive there?". Oh crap! I forgot. I guess I'd better choose another place to live and stay sane. But, with someone beside me hhaha... maybe Iron Man? Or Doctor Strange? Oh yeah I know, they're all in relationship. Maybe I choose Captain America as well :D 

I love superheroes movie, but my heart always for Iron Man. I love you to the moon and back and forth and back again, Tony Stark and Iron Man and Robert Downey Jr. Much loveeee ❤❤❤

See you
Wassalam

No comments: