Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

In Case You Go and Leave


Assalamualaikum

So, yesterday I was listening to the radio and here it is, new song from Sam Smith. You know, I was shocked, very shocked and it seems unbelieveable seeing him so thin now. I thought he's not Sam Smith, maybe a new guy with same voice like Sam Smith, but it was real, it's Sam Smith on Youtube. I don't know why he looked skinnier than his last performance, but I do love his new song.

Every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true

I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)
I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)
*Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes

See you
Wassalam

No comments: