Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I Don't Like My Mind


Assalamualaikum

First, I love Linkin Park since I was kid. Second is, I still love Linkin Park until now, even more. When I heard this song in a radio, I thought that Linkin Park really hit my head. Their song reminds me of the thoughts that always stuck in my head, or maybe other people, too. I don't know, but really, this one is the real-est song which is as same as my situation that ever happened in my life right now. Thank you LP! You guys rock!! Rawwrrrk!

I don't like my mind right now
Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary
Wish that I could slow things down
I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic
And I drive myself crazy
Thinking everything's about me
Yeah I drive myself crazy
Cause I can't escape the gravity

I'm holding on
Why is everything so heavy
Holding on
To so much more than I can carry
I keep dragging around what's bringing me down
If I just let go, I'd be set free
Holding on
Why is everything so heavy
*Linkin Park - Heavy feat. Kiiara

See you
Wassalam

No comments: