Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Absolutely Nothing To Do

Assalamualaikum

I realize that I'm a lazy person but I don't know why I always become diligent and happy when I heard a bell rang at the end of office hours hhahahha :) And as if people see me like a diligent person, well you know it's not true but not wrong at all, I always get rush to do my job as fast as I can, just to get home early when I really know I have nothing to do and nothing to see there. It's just...ehm...I have some k-drama episodes I need to see, such as handsome oppa and gentleman ahjussi, but I know you won't accept that reason very easily. What so ever, as long as I live my life happy as happy faces you see in k-drama, you won't regret that, I won't. 

So, what makes you getting rush to go home? Me? Always oppa in my heart >.<

See you
Wassalam

No comments: