Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Not Another Plan B

Assalamualaikum

Woahh...I didn't think that this virus would be a threatening one to us, maybe some of us already have plan for going abroad but you have to cancel your traveling plan. Well yeah, me too. I already have plan for this 2020 before the virus came. I want to filled my passport with more stamps, but now that's only plan on plan. I can't go anywhere outside Indonesia because the government already give travel warning to some countries that affected by the virus.

I had to confess to the world that I'm bored to the max right now. I can't even go to KL to go to a concert this month. Maybe, if I was reckless again, I would go no matter what, but the situation and condition about this virus is so scary. I'm afraid it would be impact on my work too. So, I, uhm...I don't have another plan despite I really want to go anywhere but here hhaha :) Every day after work hours I downloaded some korean drama dan variety show, so on the weekend I have a lot of stocks of dramas and varshows to watch and supply myself with a lot of food to make me happy and never think about the bad news that I can't go overseas for a while, hiks T.T


Some concerts that will be held on the first half of this year is cancelled and the promoter already gave official announcement about the cancelled event and the refund process. So saaaddd :( But, that's good thou. We don't want to see our artist getting sick too, right? I don't want to say anything anymore, but I can relate and guysss, I feel youuuu, I feel sad too.

I hope this ends soon. I hope I, we all, can go to overseas soon. Going on concerts, holiday, shopping and anything you do overseas, hope we can do this soon after this virus no longer threatens us. I hope we get better everyday. Stay safe everyone. 

See you 
Wassalam

No comments: