Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

New Face on TV

Assalamualaikum

As I always filled my daily activity after work with korean dramas and variety shows, I realize new faces on the screen, mostly on varshows. Well, I always saw them on drama and movie not variety show, so that's new for me seeing them routinely on screen without script and of course with their natural behavior hhaha :) At first I saw them, I was like "is this for temporarily or permanent member?", because if they went to the show for temporary position, it certainly they are just guest for one day or one episode at the moment. But, if they casted for permanent member, I guess my eyes are happy seeing them every weekend hhahah :P

1. Kim Seon Ho
The first time I saw him when he casted as supporting role in Good Manager, that was his first drama I've watched. Years passed, I can tell you that his acting skill is not a joke. He is one of the brilliant actor that need more spotlight. He can do any role, in romantic comedy, action, tell me about it. I love his dimples uwuuu...He's so sweet when he's smiling. I love his role on Catch the Ghost, he portrayed as a policeman with Moon Geun Young. 
 

When I know there's new season of 2 Days 1 Night with new cast member, there's an announcement that Seon Ho will be on the list. I'm very exciting to hear the news. It means I can see Seon Ho every weekend. The most anticipating is because he is a rookie to variety though he is a master on drama, he is very clumsy and very interesting in every episode. I'm waiting the next move of Seonho, go go variety rookie! ♥♥♥

2. Shin Sung Rok
He is the villain in every drama I've ever watch. He always get the antagonist role, no matter what the genre is. In Vagabond, he is portrayed a protagonist or neutral role (?) hahhah I don't know how to explain but he isn't played the antagonist at the time. The latest news I heard is he will be the new member in Master in The House, which he will reunite with Lee Seung Gi, his co-star in Vagabond. 


I never thought that he can be this silly! He is waaayyy more funny on variety show. He shows his true colors and really a humble person. So amazing to see his other side outside drama and movie. Well, yeah I know because he's got a script on drama but maannn...this is a big different because I never see him smiling so natural and effortlessly making a joke to the member and staffs. We'll see you Sung Rok-ssi ♥♥♥

Up till now, I still can't believe that they're take challenge to their career. Of course it's not an easy job to starred in a variety show, but they're trying their best and enjoying every second of it. Still can't believe but I'm their biggest supporter, I'm waiting for their action in variety show and of course in drama and movie too. Keep up the good work Kim Seon Ho and Shin Sung Rok. 

See you 
Wassalam

No comments: