Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Please Don't Wake Me Up


Assalamualaikum

Say no more to stucked at the moment. Why so? Because I, literally my fast fingers, found an old video of korean song covers into english, and guess what? She has a beautiful voice. Yep, a girl with a beautiful voice and unique.

I just found her on youtube with the name on it: Ysabelle Cuevas, subscribe her channel and watch all her covers. I, uhm...I don't really know how to explain but I love her voice, her pronounciation is easy to listening even without earphone and her voice, uhh...it's so eargasm. 

One of her cover I loved the most is Shaun - Way Back Home. But, the oldest cover and one of the most I wanted and searched, I just found last night is Taeyang - Wake Me Up, it's beautiful with her voice in it. Taeyang notices her, reposted on his IG and invites her to sing together at the stage in LA couple years ago. It was the best moment we could see, the coverer and the original singer standing together in one stage, a live stage. 

Now I want to share my favorite song, which she covers undoubtly very easy listening and eargasm to me. 

Could you comfort me? Is it love?
When I think about the time we spent together
And you're beautiful wish this would last forever, is it love?
If there ain't nobody but you in my head.

Don't wake me up
Don't wake me up
Don't wake me up
I hope and pray morning never comes again. 
*Taeyang - Wake Me Up (Ysabelle Cuevas English Cover Version)

See you
Wassalam

No comments: