Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

It's Time to Grow Up

Assalamualaikum

I already watched the second installment of Spiderman : Far From Home, well I couldn't say anything but this one is the best movie of Spiderman so far. I love how Tom Holland portrayed young Peter Parker, with his geeky and stiff personality as if he is doing the best according to his feeling or Peter-tingle as mentioned in the movie. But yeah, we're all know that this one is the young version of Peter Parker in high school, so maybe some cheeky moments of high schoolers and not so romantic actions of Peter might be as same as we are in school, right?

I'm not really spilled all the story here but you're all need to watch it now, and pleaseee be ready to see some sad scene of Tony Stark. Yes, I'm Tony Stark fans, and Iron Man fans too, but that's not the point. You'll be reminding some scene in Avengers Endgame, but all I see is we're losing some heroes, one of them is Iron Man. I almost cry because of the back sound reminds me of Iron Man and Black Widow.


Well, this Spiderman movie really the best among all the installment, which people said that Peter Parker version of Tom Holland is the closest one to comic version. One thing that I don't really like is Zendaya who portrayed MJ, just...could you pleaseeee don't be too boring to played the MJ-girl we all know? I just, uhm...I don't really think that MJ personality is like that, Zendaya version such a tomboyish, not caring at all but she's care about Peter but maybe she can't express her feelings (?), I don't know, I just don't get it, why it should be like that, why would MJ should act like that.

After all, yeah you know Marvel, they're so ready and really prepared something big ahead, there's two after credits, one in the mid credit and another in the end. You should go to the toilet first before you entered the studio. I have to admit, Tom Holland really pass my expectation, well he's beyond expectation. He doesn't use his British accent once he entered the Marvel movies, but I really miss his accent, same as Benedict Cumberbatch, I love their accents. 

So, see you in other Marvel movies and see you in next Spidey movie, Tom. Nice to see you growing up and pleaseeee played in some British movie, I could watched you everyday and heard your accent on repeat all day long. 

See you
Wassalam

No comments: