Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Something Big Is Coming

Assalamualaikum

Well, for the past month I've been feeling unwell. Maybe because I always procrastinating some works at home and office. Uhm...and I just know that Path already saying goodbye to all users and before it really closed down, I've been scrolling until the very first I've ever posted. Something about love and unfinished thing about that, giving hint and code, and some more hahahha :P

And...oh yeah, I almost forgot about my daily life. I've been really stressed this past week because some works didn't go well as I think. Even after work hours I always think that I never had enough time to do all the works in the meantime. After going home, I always feel tired and never got to think or doing some works left in office. And in the morning, I'm feeling like "I wish tomorrow never come". So tired to do all the jobs these days with less member at office. Well, I'm not that grumpy person but puh-leaseeee give me time, I can't do this all alone T.T

Uhm...I guess too much story to share hhaha :P That's all I can share, because tomorrow in the morning, I need to faced the truth: Monday Morning, again. Hate to accept the reality but yeah, that's life, and life must goes on, right? See you all Monday fighters, keep fighting!

See you
Wassalam

No comments: