Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Long Holiday Effect

Assalamualaikum

After the whole week doing the-rush-hour-job, finally I could rest for a long time. Even after Eid Fitr, I do resting my body and mind from work thingy. I didn't use my phone except for watching and downloading korean drama, umm...maybe I did search for online shopping but just for a couple hours not all day using my phone. I didn't read the message people who sent me Eid greetings until now. Too lazy to check up on my phone.

So, uhm... I, am not ready yet to face the truth. Yeah, it's going to be hard to say, specially for me. I do. I'm not ready to work again after this long holiday. I could do something I love but not that works. I already miss my holiday even if I just landed. I love the Ramadhan vibes everywhere. I like the beautiful fireworks at Taqbir night. I do miss my main dishes at Eid Fitr. 

I don't have anything to write anymore because I can't think straight right now, I can't do anything for tomorrow works which is a lot works to do, like A LOT. My brain really stuck right now and my body aches everytime I move. And yeaaahhh, that's only an excuse for tomorrow hhahahahha 

Puh-leaseeeee take me back to first Ramadhan 😭😭😭 I can't deal with this kind of long holiday effect. I miss Ramadhan, I miss Eid Fitr, I miss fireworks, I miss ketupat and opor and I miss you. Yes, you. You who read this, I miss you. But can you please turn back the time when we meet the first day of Ramadhan? Please? Pleaseee?? 

See you
Wasalam

No comments: