Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I Never Knew


Assalamualaikum

When I was in junior high school, i loved watching MTV. I heard a lot about good music, good song and a lot of good singers. One of them is Joss Stone. I really loved her voice, until now. A few days ago, I was trying to find some musics to be more nostalgic. Well, after I heard Taylor Swift new song, Look What You Made Me Do, I thought that I really miss her old music, style and personality. I love when she was in You Belong With Me video clip, she's so cute and an adorable teenage girl I have ever seen in a music video. Back then, I found Joss Stone's song then it started singing....

And I would only be fooling myself if I tried to
Believe there's room for someone else in my heart
There ain't no way I'm getting over you
I don't know what I've been trying to prove
I'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to you 
*Joss Stone - Spoiled

See you
Wassalam

No comments: