Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

On The Other Side


Assalamualaikum

A few month ago, I just love to hear the new song that Martin Garrix promoting on his instagram. The bonus hit that I didn't know is, Troye Sivan will collaborated with him. I love Troye Sivan's voice. I always listening  to his song "Wild" and "Youth" while working in office (sshhh). I think, this is the best collaboration or featuring project Martin Garrix did, so far.

But I can't do this alone
Sometimes I just need a light
If I call you on the phone
Need you on the other side

So when your tears roll down your pillow like a river
I'll be there for you
I'll be there for you
When you're screaming, but they only hear you whisper
I'll be loud for you
But you gotta be there for me too
*Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan - There For You

See you
Wassalam

No comments: