Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Is This Crazy or Just a Romance?

Assalamualaikum

Last week, I've watched new Korean movie on cinema. Well, I don't have much expectation like before, but if you know, the leading actor and actress is Kim Rae Won and Gong Hyo Jin. How could I not watch that? Ughh puh-leaseeee...I said to myself "no matter what I must watch this movie before its gone". Then, I dragged my always-okay-to-everything friend to accompany me, mission success anyway :)


The movie is not just another romance comedy theme. Kim Rae Won as Jae Hoon is getting dumped by his fiance a month ago and he can't move on over that. Gong Hyo Jin as Sun Young is broke up with her boyfriend who cheated on her. Later on, Jae Hoon and Sun Young are co-worker and somehow they have something in common. You might be guess the plot is very alike from other romcom movie but this one is different. 

I love how the director and writer put the conversation like a real life. Some life quote about relationship is very real and some of us maybe have ever felt that too, right? We're getting dumped, caught them cheating on us, can't move on, can't get over it even it's been a long time, still love them, want to come back again and other feeling we've been through.

Kim Rae Won and Gong Hyo Jin such a perfect duo to portrayed in this movie. I love their chemistry together and also their point about their love relationship. Also, I really love their conversation together. If you watch this movie, maybe you'll be reminded of your brokenhearted story. But then again, I just love this movie. It really is another romcom I finally found that really related to our life. So, have you watched Crazy Romance?

See you
Wassalam

No comments: