Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Coffee That I Need



Assalamualaikum

I found this music video after I watched Blackpink's Jennie sang at their private showcase. I never thought Jennie is able to play guitar too, because I always watched Rose who play guitar the most than Jennie did. 

When the first time I hear this song on Youtube, waaww their voices so beautiful and it's like a calming song to your heart. So easy listening and very eargasm, you should hear their other songs too. I hope, that I, and you and we are all find our best part in life.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I'll follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part
*Daniel Caesar & H.E.R. - Best Part

See you
Wassalam

No comments: