Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

You Can Sit With Us

Assalamualaikum

For the next entire posts I've ever posted here, this one is really challenging me because I got blanked for so many reasons I could tell. But first thing first, I already tired to write anything here. I always got tired even when I'm not doing anything hhaha :) 

Have you ever feel tired but you can't tell people around you? Yes, I have, all the time, my lips get tired to tell people, too. Have you ever feel you want to share something but then you decide to keep it by yourself? Yes, I have, for the most of my story I decided to keep it low. Have you ever try to change anything in your life? Yes, I have, I changed everything that's not keep me satisfied, for the small example is I changed my habit after wake up in the morning, I used to sleep again after wake up and now, I wake up earlier just to sleep again a little longer (that's not a big change in life, thou). Sorry.

So yeah, I have so many reasons to tell but I choose not to. People might think that's weird or random, but what they don't know is, there are some people trying hard just to be a good human being by not being a judgmental person. You can be yourself, you can be an introvert or extrovert, you can be anything you want. And yes, you can sit with us in every moment and every place if you think the person you see or meet is on the same direction as you.

I felt like I was lack of sleep, so I need more time to rest and get some free day. But...I know that's too precious to get this time :) Keep it in mind, you can sit with us whatever your feeling was, your condition or your thoughts keep you fly to nowhere. 

See you
Wassalam

No comments: