Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Peace and Patience

Assalamualaikum

Honestly, I haven't been doing good for the last past months, I do, I try, I did, but turns out not a good reaction I've got. I know my mistakes, if I could tell honestly from the beginning: I couldn't do it by myself. Well at first I just said: let me try first, then I'll tell you what I need. Seems like I was distracted by some other works which really cost me a big deal. That's just a little story from my office work.


And, I do have problems too in life beside office probs, which is makes me feel small than my relatives and friends but yep, I can handle it. I guess. But still, I work on progress. 

Sometimes we need to stop a second to jump a little further. Sometimes we need to stop thinking hard by make an action and doing it. And sometimes I need my own decision respected by others, the non-judgemental people. 

I'm doing it now: relieving the stress mode and starting the "work on progress" thingy. And yeah, I'll bring my peace and patience with me too. Hope you guys find another way to solve your own problems in life. I'm out, peace and patience! 

See you
Wassalam

No comments: