Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

One Day, I'll Feel It Too


Assalamualaikum

These days I've been busy with some works to do but still having some pleasures to satisfied myself, and yeah, this song from Ed Sheeran about couple who breaks up and finding new happiness, but still hoping and waiting for the ex to come back. No, it's not my story and it's not like...I hope he will be back with me again, I just love the lyrics, the touching love story I guess, but I love it hahahha :)

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal baby
If you're moving on with someone new

Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you
*Ed Sheeran - Happier

See you
Wassalam

No comments: