Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

We Can Stay Forever Young


Assalamualaikum

The first thing I do when I heard Zedd is back, is to search the video over Youtube. Unfortunately, I just found the lyric video not the official one. So, I've been waiting the official video to post here. Yesterday was the release date for the official video, aaannndd...it reaches over 1M views in 10 hours, OMG! Good luck for you Zedd, and Alessia Cara, too. Fyi, Zedd looks much hotter and handsome in this music video :) 

I do love his new song. I think Zedd needs to act in some movies or maybe even just for a cameo. He's so handsooommeeeeee :* hhahaha...Well, gladly he's not with Selena Gomez, so the result is he's still single, at least that's a plus for me. 

Waiting for the time to pass you by
Hope the winds of change will change your mind
I could give a thousand reasons why
And I know you, and you've got to

Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up
We can stay forever young
*Zedd - Stay feat. Alessia Cara

See you
Wassalam

No comments: