Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

We Are Better


Assalamualaikum

I love how The Chainsmokers write a lyric that makes me so in love with them. Their lyrics just the same like what I've been held since long ago. Not just about love, but also about young spirit, freedom and courage. I know, maybe I have my own opinion but we are free to express our opinion, right?. 

For those people who always underestimate, never appreciate, always look down on people and so on, here's the damn good lyric for you: 

If we go down then we go down together
They'll say you could do anything
They'll say that I was clever
If we go down then we go down together
We'll get away with everything
Let's show them we are better
Let's show them we are better
Let's show them we are better
*The Chainsmokers - Paris

See you 
Wassalam

No comments: